I. What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables our Site features and functionality. For example, Cookies can enable us to identify your device and secure your access to the Site. Cookies also allow the Site to remember information about your browsing on the Site for a while and to recognize you the next time you visit the Site. All this allows us to give you the opportunity to use the Site comfortably and to make the Site even more user-friendly.
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Site from other websites or devices such as your computer or your mobile device
- To recognize the returning visitors of the Site. Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience. Cookies also help avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by you each time you visit the Site.
- To analyze your habits so that the functioning of the Site would be convenient, efficient and would conform to your needs and expectations.
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Site. We use the Cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of the Site and their use of the Site.
III. What Cookies do we use?
Each time you visit our Site, the long-term (persistent) Cookies may be created, which stay in your browser after you sign-up and will be read by us when you return to our Site and not deleted after you finish browsing our Site, and the short-term (session) Cookies, which expire or are deleted after you finish browsing our Site (i.e. they usually last during the current visit to our Site or browsing session).
Cookies used by us:
- Technical Cookies. These Cookies are always active and are necessary for the operation of our site. They make possible the following activities: user login and secure transactions, manage online services, balance load and performance, fill online forms, store technical data for media players, capture and remember site preferences, improve usability, analyze the use of the site, enable interactions, optimize the site, and automatic login.
- Personalization Cookies. These Cookies are used to show a customized experience to the visitors, using parameters not specifically selected by you, such as information obtained from your device where you browse or through other user interactions with Nowports (if you are a customer, consider the products you have contracted).
- Analytics Cookies. The own analytical cookies allow Nowports to monitor and analyze the aggregate behavior of users of the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the website, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service. We use our own analytical cookies, mainly using the services and tools of Google Analytics, for the purposes mentioned above and Zoominfo to track information from users entering our site in USA and MX.
- Advertising Cookies. These Cookies allow, through data assigned to or obtained from a user's device, to store or share information on user behavior with third-parties. This is obtained by observing your browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile. We use our own and third-party Cookies such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google to improve and optimize our advertising campaigns on their platforms through the information they receive from the users of our website.
- Social Media Cookies. These Cookies are set by a number of social media services, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google, to enable you to share our content on those social media. Third-parties that obtain information through these Cookies can use it to track your visits to other websites or create a profile of your interests to personalize the content displayed on your visits to other websites or to their site itself. If you deny these Cookies, you will not be able to see or use these sharing tools.
IV. How to refuse or block cookies?
You may require that we delete all the data about you, as collected and processed with the help of the Cookies, by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You may find more information about how to delete Cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the Cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/