The terms 'You,' 'Your,' 'Yours' and 'User' refer to the entity/person/organization using our Site.
When this Policy mentions 'We', 'Us,' and 'Our' it refers to Nowports and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
I. Information we collect from youWe collect the information You provide to us, and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement that is in place between You and us and allows us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Surname, Phone, Password, Personal Number, and Address.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. To answer your request, we may access information via email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment Information. To order and use features of the Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Tax number.
- Login information. We collect Login information if you log into our account with Authentication Data.
II. Automatically information collected
When you use our Site or contact us directly, we may collect information, including your personal information, about how you act on our Site, the services You use, and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Browser type, Operating system, Date/time stamp, and Clickstream data.
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access the Site using your device.
- Usage information. We use a tool called 'Google Analytics' to collect information about your interactions with the Site (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Site. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information, please visit Google.
III. The way we use your information
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles.
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
- to identify user
- to create account
- to create a trusted environment
- to create statistics and analyze the market
- to stay connected
- to customize marketing
- to send billing information
- to manage user orders
- to contact user
- to improve services
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- to post testimonials
- to provide support
IV. Direct marketing
We may use the contact details you provided for direct marketing. Depending on your preferences, these direct marketing offers may be personalized, taking into account any other information you have provided to us (e.g., location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
VI. Information from minors
This site and our Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Site or Services.
We will delete any information we discover is collected from a minor. Please contact us using the contact details below if you believe we might have information about a minor.
VII. Sensitive information
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data, or data related to sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide us with any sensitive data, and contact us using the contact details below if you believe that we might have such information. We have a right to delete any information we believe might contain sensitive data.
VIII. Payment information
To order and use our services, we may require you to provide certain financial information to facilitate the processing of payments. We may collect your name, credit or debit card type, expiration date, billing address, certain digits of your card number, and details of your purchase. The exact personal data collected will vary depending on the payment method.
IX. Third-party links
Our Site may have links to other websites. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use your personal data because we do not control their policies and personal data processing practices.
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your personal information no longer than you keep your account unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
We will retain your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to you unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
If you would like to stop us from using your personal information, you shall request that we erase your personal information and close your Account. Please note that even after the deletion of your account, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
To ensure the protection of the personal data you entrust to us, we have implemented a series of physical, electronic, and procedural security measures. These include the encryption of our communications and data, continuous monitoring of our systems for potential vulnerabilities and threats, aiming to prevent any incidents before they occur.
We conduct rigorous penetration testing on our services and participate in a Bug Bounty program, with the purpose of constantly strengthening the security of both our platform and our users.
It is important to recognize, however, that no transmission of information over the internet, email, or text messages is infallible in terms of security. Despite our diligent efforts, we cannot assure or guarantee the absolute invulnerability of personal information or any other user content that may be uploaded, posted, or shared on our platform or with third parties.
Should you have any concerns or questions related to the security of our website or services, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XII. Your rightsYou are entitled to a range of rights regarding protecting your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access the personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object to the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence if your rights are infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand data erasure without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g., where data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
XIII. Application of policy
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site, and if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
XV. Acceptance of this policy
We assume that all Site Users have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way indicated in Section 14. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
XI. Further information
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at the details as indicated above.